Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Hart & Hickman’s environmental professionals specialize in assessment and cleanup of contaminated properties. We have served private and municipal clients on more than $60,000,000 in remediated and redeveloped Brownfield properties and are recognized in the region as one of the premier Brownfield consulting firms. Hart & Hickman understands the perspectives of lenders, owners, developers, sellers, and community stakeholders. Applying these perspectives, we can navigate your project through the Brownfield regulatory process in a way that results in the greatest value for you and on the timeline you need. Our expertise has resulted in $1,000,000s saved by our clients in their Brownfield redevelopment efforts.
Brownfield services we offer include:
- Due Diligence / Phase I & II Assessment
- Asbestos, mold, lead paint, wetland, and vapor intrusion evaluations
- Comparison of Brownfield program options versus other regulatory options
- Brownfield Eligibility Submittals
- Negotiation of Technical Terms in Brownfield Agreements
- Collaborative Corrective Action Planning
- Brownfield Cleanup
- Annual Monitoring and Institutional Control Filings
Our extensive experience also includes Brownfield assessment and cleanup within EPA’s Brownfield Grant Program. We have managed EPA assessment, cleanup, and revolving loan fund grants totaling more than $10,000,000 on behalf of the cities, towns, counties, and government agencies we have served. The project descriptions provided to the right provide a snapshot of our Brownfield successes, and the map below depicts the towns, cities, counties, and government agencies that we have served on their EPA grant-funded efforts. In support of our grantee clients, we have a Brownfield portal site www.SoutheastBrownfields.com to highlight our clients Brownfield Programs.
- Grant proposal writing
- Manage & execute assessment, cleanup, and revolving loan fund grants
- Exceptional community outreach services
- Community health monitoring assistance
- Preparing Brownfield inventories & inventory screening criteria
- Site re-use planning and market studies
- Artist's renderings and property marketing materials
- Asbestos, lead-based paint, and indoor air quality surveys
- Negotiation of technical requirements for State Brownfield agreements
- Website development to promote your Brownfield program and properties
- Quarterly reporting and closeout reports
- GIS database services