Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Due Diligence / Phase I & II ESAsH&H performs hundreds of Due Diligence / Phase I & II environmental site assessments (ESAs) each year for property and facility transactions across the United States. Hart & Hickman is known for its remarkable ability to deliver on fast-turn efforts, exceptional quality in our assessment efforts, and meaningful clarity in our reports, honing in on the conditions that matter. We roll up our sleeves to provide our clients with the best possible options to address recognized environmental conditions and help prioritize responses to manage environmental risks. We provide these services in accordance with EPA’s AAI (All Appropriate Inquiry) and other regulatory standards to meet the needs of private, legal, and/or financial institutions. In addition, we routinely prepare reliance letters for lenders and other parties seeking to use our work products.
Environmental site assessment services:
- Phase I ESAs / Due Diligence
- Transaction Screening Surveys (TSRs)
- Soil and groundwater Phase II ESAs (contaminant identification)
- Lead-based paint, asbestos, mold, and radon surveys
- Wetland and stream delineations for jurisdictional determination
- Threatened and endangered species surveys
- Natural resources inventory studies