Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Landfills & Waste ManagementWhile consumers and industry are making great strides in waste minimization and recycling, there are abundant legacy landfill sites that need to be managed. Hart & Hickman serves municipalities and industry in managing their wastes, landfills, and unpermitted dump sites, as well as developers who have encountered unpermitted dump sites on properties they are redeveloping. Whether you are facing methane migration, land subsidence, or groundwater contamination, Hart & Hickman offers practical solutions to the complex issues associated with waste management.
Some of our landfill services include:
- Post-Closure Landfill Groundwater Monitoring & Reporting
- Landfill Gas Monitoring & Reporting
- Delineating and Remediating Landfill Gas Migration
- Methane Monitoring Systems for Buildings
- Vapor Intrusion Assessment and Mitigation
- Remedial Investigations
- Remediation System Design and Implementation
- Corrective Action Plans for Groundwater Contamination
- Receptor Surveys and Risk Assessment
- Fate and Transport Modeling
- Technically Defensible Natural Attenuation Remedies