Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Litigation SupportThe senior staff at Hart & Hickman provide environmental expert consulting and testimony with cases involving a range of hydrogeologic conditions and compounds including chlorinated solvents, petroleum hydrocarbons, gasoline additives, pesticides, herbicides, nutrients, PCBs, and metals such as lead, arsenic, and mercury.
Our technical evaluation may include:
- Technical research, data compilation, and interpretation
- Fate and transport of compounds in the environment
- Hydrogeologic and geologic evaluation
- Source identification and release timing
- Remediation methods and costs
- Receptor and risk evaluations
- Peer review and standard of care
- Affidavit preparation and expert testimony in deposition and court