Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Permitting & ComplianceHart and Hickman performs environmental permitting and compliance activities for chemical plants, trucking terminals, textile mills, food processing plants, equipment rental facilities, automotive repair shops, and pharmaceutical facilities across the Southeast US. We are skilled in understanding facility operations, such as raw material usage and on-site processing, and the resulting by-products and waste streams. Our knowledge of environmental regulations at the federal, state, and local level helps us to identify those areas that affect a given facility. Immediate priority is given to those items which, if not addressed, are likely to result in a citation, fine, penalty, or other administrative action.
Our permitting & compliance services include the following:
- Environmental construction & operating permit applications
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits
- Wastewater construction permits
- US Army Corps of Engineers and/or state water quality permits
- RCRA Part B Permits including closure plans and post-closure plans
- Solid waste permits
- Drinking water permits
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Plans
- Policy and best practices development
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Reports
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) Tier II Chemical Inventory Reports