Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Risk AssessmentEnvironmental regulation is increasingly moving in the direction of risk-based solutions rather than rigid numerical standards. For more than 20 years, the senior professionals at Hart & Hickman have been applying sensitive receptor risk and toxicological evaluation to derive the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions for our clients. Whether it’s evaluating potential exposure pathways, modeling contaminant transport, or deriving alternate cleanup standards using toxicological calculation, our solutions incorporate site-specific risk based on science that regulators can count on.
Our reacted offerings include:
- Sensitive receptor surveys
- Site-specific leachability testing
- Toxicological evaluation of site-specific receptor risks
- Toxicological derivation of site-specific cleanup levels
- Groundwater fate and transport modeling
- Vapor intrusion evaluation and mitigation
- Ecological risk evaluation