Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Site AssessmentAt Hart & Hickman, site assessment and characterization is one of our specialties. We combine our in-depth knowledge of regulations with the latest in assessment technologies to accurately and cost-effectively assess sites. H&H will take the time to investigate the history of a site and understand current site conditions to collect the necessary data points to appropriately assess and characterize a site, no more and no less. H&H believes in an interdisciplinary approach to site assessment by drawing upon staff having expertise in a variety of technical backgrounds. This results in optimal assessment strategies and provides clients with a product tailored to their needs.
Our site assessment and characterization capabilities include the following:
- Characterization of soil and groundwater conditions
- Field screening methods for contaminant delineation (DPT, MIP, mobile lab, XRF, Hach assay kits, OVA, etc.)
- Geologic characterization and geophysical surveys to identify stratigraphy
- Stream, surface water, and sediment assessment
- Aquifer testing and hydraulic modeling
- Contaminant fate and transport modeling
- Receptor surveys, ecological assessment, and risk assessment
- Groundwater monitoring system design and installation
- Vapor intrusion evaluation and indoor air quality assessment