Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Underground Storage TanksH&H performs a wide range of underground storage tank services, from tank testing to site assessment and remediation. Our ability to achieve high Trust Fund reimbursement for our clients is evidence of the quality of our work and our exceptional understanding of UST programs throughout the Southeast US. Our UST clients include retail gas stations and residences, as well as major installations at metropolitan airports, petroleum bulk storage terminals, trucking terminals, and large industrial facilities. Our expertise in tank removal and active cleanup systems can help you achieve a No Further Action status in a timely and cost effective manner. If you are seeking closure of your tank issues using expert regulatory interpretation, high quality field execution, and cost-effective corrective action, we encourage you to contact us.
Our UST services include the following:
- Evaluation of regulatory requirements & regulatory negotiations
- Compliance records review and status assessment
- Release assessments, hydrogeologic evaluation, comingled plume evaluations
- Groundwater modeling & natural attenuation evaluations
- State Trust Fund eligibility and claim assistance
- Regulatory tank assessment, closures and removals
- Soil and groundwater treatment system design, installation, and operation
- Free product recovery system design and implementation
- Vapor intrusion evaluations and receptor risk assessment