Quick ContactHave questions about this service?
Wetlands StrategyHart & Hickman’s wetland and stream delineation and permitting experience spans the Southeast US. Hart & Hickman partners with residential, commercial, and industrial developers to manage wetlands and streams in a way to balance environmental stewardship and the practical use of available land. Our understanding of Army Corps and State requirements allows us to determine the most effective solutions for our clients and we have been successful in obtaining permits by maintaining strong relationships with regulatory agencies and by presenting technically defensible plans.
Hart & Hickman can help you manage:
- Wetlands Delineation
- Stream Point of Origin Evaluations
- Environmental Permitting for Section 404/401
- Development Wetlands Planning and Consulting
- Wetlands Mitigation–Planning and Implementation
- Protected species assessment for wetlands permitting support
- NEPA/SEPA Environmental Assessments
- Water Quality Sampling
- Stream Buffer Rule Applicability